Image1

Image1

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just A Mere Observation





Everytime I encounter traffic I use to wonder what it causes. Is it always accident that triggers the exhaustive line-up of cars? I use to complain when experiencing this scenario. Actually, everyone does. Who won't complain from the scorching weather brought by the heat of the sun especially when you're riding on a jeepney? It's terribly hot! What makes me feel awkward sometimes is when I realized that traffic is not caused by accident but by those traffic enforcers themselves. I just noticed that traffic condition was much better when they're not in the middle of the way. I wonder why but it's quite true that sometimes they are the cause of traffic.

I maybe a transportation fanatic by discovering these facts but I want to share another observation I've had with regards to transportation. If you're riding on a jeepney, you'll be aware of what we call "route". Jeepneys have their own route. I just woder why the pace of changing routes in this country is terribly fast. If you're not so familiar of that certain place you're into (probably a tourist or vacationer), you'll surely get lost. In fact, even some residents of that place get twirling heads when routes change. Can't our leaders provide us best solutions for these problems?    

No comments:

Post a Comment